Subject: [Leica] C-Lux1
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Tue May 2 20:37:40 2006

Jim,

I have had one for several months, except mine is the authentic version with
a Panasonic Lumix logo:

http://panasonic.jp/dc/fx01/index.html

http://tinyurl.com/jbjl4

I have not used the video capture device, and the attractive features of the
DMC-FX01 are the 28mm (35mm equivalent) coverage and image stabilisation.

The Panasonic version is also a bargain at under US$300, whereas the
re-badged Leica version costs US$200 more.  Panasonic also offer four
different finishes, vs. two from Leica.

http://tinyurl.com/os2vl

Joseph