Subject: [Leica] images from Paris...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue May 2 16:04:57 2006

I will show a few, occasional photos taken during a recent three week
stay in a city, that I know well and love...

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-93554.html

Zeiss-Ikon limited body (see below * ) with a leica summicron 35 pre
ASPH  (4)...

on BW400CN film...

*
My M7 inexplicably jammed on day 3, could not be fixed in Paris, and
will go to Solms soon...

I bought a new Zeiss Ikon limited body in Paris, to use with the
lenses I had with me, and it functioned well. The viewfinder is
terrific, and the use of the camera was a pleasure.

Most of my photos were taken with the Z I  and usually with a leica M
35 summicron, some with a 50mm ...the Noctilux.

I,  by chance, ran into Michiel Fokkema on the Pont des Arts bridge,
while taking this photo....

thanks for your comments and impressions...

Steve

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] images from Paris...)
Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] images from Paris...)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] images from Paris...)