Subject: [Leica] images from Paris...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue May 2 18:55:57 2006

Steve Barbour said & showed:

>I will show a few, occasional photos taken during a recent three week  stay
>in a city, that I know well and love...
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-93554.html
> > Zeiss-Ikon limited body (see below * ) with a leica summicron 35 pre
> ASPH  (4)...on BW400CN film...
>> My M7 inexplicably jammed on day 3, could not be fixed in Paris, and
> will go to Solms soon...
>
> I bought a new Zeiss Ikon limited body in Paris, to use with the  lenses I
> had with me, and it functioned well. The viewfinder is  terrific, and the
> use of the camera was a pleasure.
>
> Most of my photos were taken with the Z I  and usually with a leica M  35
> summicron, some with a 50mm ...the Noctilux.
>
> I,  by chance, ran into Michiel Fokkema on the Pont des Arts bridge,
> while taking this photo....<<<<<<<<<

Hi Steve,
Sorry to hear of the M7 problem. :-( These things rarely happen at home when
service is near by. However you've shown once again the camera only matters
some what, as it's the guy or gal using it that counts most!

I like the couple on the bridge as it has a kind of  "Paris look & feel" to
it.:-)

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] images from Paris...)