Subject: [Leica] PESO...a few new Leica shots posted
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 2 06:41:10 2006

In a message dated 5/1/2006 11:19:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:
I see you've used B&W400CN and in this post you've encouraged me to have a
try at it again. Although I must find a far better lab for my processing as
the last couple of rolls it took me hours "cleaning the crud" on the film
before I could even contemplate making a print.:-(

Ted,

The BW400CN works very nice.  But it does require proper processing.  My
first rolls were bought and processed in Germany, and were terrible.  When I
got
back home, I tried it again and it was just great.  It is the only B&W film
use anymore.

Gene

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] PESO...a few new Leica shots posted)