Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 32, Issue 17
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Mon May 1 08:09:04 2006

We have much better taste than that ;-)  HK car buyers are very critical,
thus the market is dominated by well-engineered German cars here, or the
ultra-reliable Japanese offerings.  Of course there is plenty of Ferraris
and Lamborghini too, but strictly speaking, these are not cars, they are
sex-on-wheels in the world of motoring-pornography.  Or boys' toys. :-)

You don't need a vast place to enjoy exotic cars, and high speed cruising is
far from fun.  I can pull much higher G force and have more fun in my
Carrera in my neighbourhood than any high speed
autobahns/motorway/autostrada.  LUGgers who have visited me in HK know what
I mean ;-)

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 32, Issue 17)