Subject: [Leica] Re: Photography - a serious art form anymore?
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon May 1 08:10:51 2006

Number of copies the primary value and artsyness?

Want to raise the value and artsyness to the maximum?

Make sure that the only copy of you photo is never copied. Display it
on your monitor in a sealed room. Only allow the buyer to view it
once, and then over your shoulder as you do the final save.
Immediately secure erase the file three times.

I suppose an art dealer could rent you space if the buyer thought
that necessary.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies