Subject: [Leica] Long week....
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Apr 30 15:27:25 2006

Keith,
I am sorry that your equipment has been on strike this week.  Rest assured
that labor and management will reach an accord soon with mutual benefit to
all.  Or, you could be like me and have more that one of every focal length;
which was fairly amusing last night as I considered which 90 mm to take to
the air show today.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com