Subject: [Leica] Speaking of cars...
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Sun Apr 30 06:13:58 2006

I am a Bimmer fan myself and have had several over the years. Recently
I got rid of my 325i (with Sport Package and five speed, of course) as
I have a company car and didn't really need three cars.  I miss the BMW
experience, though the Ford Fusion company car is suprisingly nice --
even with a slushbox (automatic).  I really miss the Dakar Yellow Z3
Coupe which I should have bought off lease two years ago.

Rob McClure