Subject: [Leica] 7-14 lens
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Sat Apr 29 11:38:31 2006

Well, IMHO, I think this is a good example of why TO USE Flash instead.

In contrast to all those canned Flash clone-sites, with distracting
effects, eclatant colour-schemes and strange unnatural (if that's a
term applicable to anything computeristic) sounds, I find B.D.'s site
design and structure absolutely enjoyable and in line with its content.

Best,

Ed

BTW. How many are "too many seconds" for it to pre load? At least on
my computer and connection (mere 1.5 mbps, shared with other 4
offices) it dosn't take that long to load.

El 29/04/2006, a las 14:07, David Keenan escribi?: