Subject: [Leica] 7-14 lens
From: dcm at pobox.com (David C Mason)
Date: Sat Apr 29 11:38:35 2006

David Keenan <ausdlk@swbell.net> writes:

> I think that this site is a very good example of why NOT to use Flash.
>
> I see the "Loading..." thing, it takes too many seconds for anything to
> appear, I click away.
>
> Flash may be pretty but if you want as many viewers as possible, don't use
> it.

I think most web users are familiar enough with flash and its quirks
that they won't click away when seeing a "loading" on their screen -
B.D.'s doesn't take long at all on my machine with my connection, and I
can't imagine it takes a prohibitive amount of time on lesser
machines/connections.

I think the site is quite good and really gets the job done. The photos,
of course, are even better. My only complaint remains the resizing of my
browser.

--

- Dave