Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 32, Issue 15
From: kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer)
Date: Thu Apr 27 09:26:56 2006

I've thought of that actually.  There's an old Combat Graphic 45
sitting in the back room of the PhotoLab at the school, that being
the lab aid, I could probably get permission to borrow for the
summer...  I spent some of my time this last semester when things
were slow getting the focal plane shutter on it working again.

But there's also a cost issue for film and such.  No financial aid
for supplies this summer, so all expenses are out of pocket.  A very
small pocket at the moment...

Gerald