Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 16 Priorities and Permanence
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Apr 23 12:07:24 2006

I looked at it earlier on, and decided to wait a bit before
commenting, as I ofeten do with image that strike me.
Graham had a point, but keeping the grain natural in this kind of
situation is not easy at all.
Personally, I tend to remove grain first all over the image, then
clone, then heal, and then re-add grain/noise (in several steps most
of the time).
Now, personally, I would have left the branches in. But I would have
cloned the 'dead' leaf out.

Nevertheless a truly striking image, showing your seeing talent: even
if there('s not much there, you make someting great of it.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 23-apr-06, om 20:54 heeft Don Dory het volgende geschreven: