Subject: [Leica] Re:Bye Bye Mamiya
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Apr 22 14:30:59 2006

I'm not suggesting Sonny, that you or anyone else abandon film. In fact, I'm
sure you're well aware that I have repeatedly said that whether or not I
believe film is 'dead,' if it's what works for someone, that's obviously
what they should use. I also didn't suggest that you should like the Olympus
- I've made it quite clear there are things about it that I don't like - in
fact, I've said that it is not a pro camera, and there are things about it
that are more great idea than fully realized features.

But as to the fact that you have more lenses for your digital than I do for
mine...well LOL. :-)
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com