Subject: [Leica] Re:Bye Bye Mamiya
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Apr 22 18:00:35 2006

Real prints, if we're talking about dynamic range in b&w. And yes, I am
prevented from 'endorsing' other manufacturer's digital equipment - I am
not, however, compelled to say anything I do not believe about Olympus
equipment, nor am I constrained in giving my honest opinion if it - and I
don't think that anyone here could honestly suggest that I pull any punches
when discussing the equipment. Btw, my comment about digital bw v tri-x
applies to digital generally, and not Olympus specifically.
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com