Subject: [Leica] race night
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Apr 19 13:54:37 2006

I think you're getting a hang of this, but the really good advice on
this kind of shooting style and subject will probably come from other
and more experienced photo reporters on this list.
The Neopan presents itself well in your series. What did you (have
it) develop(ed) in?
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 19-apr-06, om 02:53 heeft Arche, Harvey het volgende geschreven: