Subject: [Leica] Van Camper, GPS etc.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 18 22:19:52 2006

Last minute I've realized I need to do in this May Travelogue I'm all set to
do.., Leica and Nikon, two GPS's. Old dog.
In a VAN CAMPER. The term they want to get to a
CAMPER VAN, which is a MODEL B MOTOR HOME.
Which is a souped up van with amenities.
Doghouse on wheels.
A place to crash in a crisis. Shoot from. Keep gear and dog safe and
hidden.... A home away from the home you don't got, but will get soon.

If anyone on the list has miles on such issues please advise Offlist unless
you can make it sound real on list. A stretch at best even though I'll
probably snap a shot or two with Leicas. Possibly a newly acquired IIIf.
Great for capturing ones morning waitress. Jukebox. Ham and eggs. Make that
oatmeal.

Mark Rabiner, Photographer, Wanderer, Mover and Groover.
Studio-Residence Phone: 503.221.0301
Cellphone I have with me half the time: 503.515.5565
1905 NW 23rd Place Portland Oregon 97210-2535
But not after May 1. As I'm skipping out to the east coast.
Will be on the road the whole of May as they fix up and sell my house and
belongings.
Website in flux but there's hope: www.rabinergroup.com
A big email guy: mark@rabinergroup.com  even on the road.
The Cellphone also will be in full swing on the road.
The website updated daily in May on the road with all waitresses, breakfast
plates and "Travels with Elmo".

Mark

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Van Camper, GPS etc.)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Van Camper, GPS etc.)
Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] Van Camper, GPS etc.)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Van Camper, GPS etc.)