Subject: [Leica] wiping wet negs
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 16 19:21:59 2006

And it isn't easy pouring just a few drops from that damned PhotoFlo bottle.
A darkroom instrument that I discovered I needed after becoming smitten with
toxic PMK Pyro is an oral syringe. I got mine from the local supermarket
pharmacy (near the pill crushers). It allows drawing and dispensing very
small amounts of liquid without getting any on your hands. About $3. Or if
you live near Steve Barbour, they are probably free. ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com