Subject: [Leica] wiping wet negs
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Sun Apr 16 14:03:34 2006

I've never found a technique I was really happy with for stripping water
from film after photo-floing. My current method is a slow pass down each
side with a piece of wrung-out chamois that has been dampened in
distilled water. Photo-flo and a pre- photo-flo rinse also of distilled
water (we have hard water here). I'm still getting a lot of crud, and
since I'm starting use softer films I have to be very careful of
scratches.

All suggestions gratefully considered.

Arche

Replies: Reply from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] wiping wet negs)