Subject: [Leica] melting time?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Apr 15 08:55:54 2006

Hi Walt,
Jeffrey and I agreed on continuing and finally stopping (since we
both kept our stand) this discussion off-list.
If anybody else would like to comment on this, maybe we'd better take
this to the forum, since this has nothing to do anymore with my
original posting (about how innocence could make (grand)dads and -
moms melt away: see http://tinyurl.com/qsd3m, a photo in which I
tried to 'emulate' your photographic style BTW).
Also, this original posting was OT already, because not shot with a
Leica camera or glass.
Kind regards,
Philippe

Op 15-apr-06, om 17:42 heeft Walt Johnson het volgende geschreven: