Subject: [Leica] melting time?
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Fri Apr 14 22:34:34 2006

Jeffery,
I'm surprised that as a white Southerner you haven't realized that you
belong to a minority that the most of the rest of the country feels entirely
safe, if not proper, in vilifying. Especially in motion pictures and
television.
Arche

Jeffrey wrote:
We use it as a gentler form of "forbidden". I realize that the social mores
of Europe and the United States are not identical. But in the past 50 years
we (in the US) have tried to eradicate ethnic slurs to a fault. It is
relatively uncommon to see them in motion pictures any more, and they are
virtually never heard on television.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com