Subject: [Leica] wtb R8 Grip
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Apr 14 08:42:45 2006

When I shot the Kids' wedding, i used no winder/motor/Leicavit on my M6.
Wish I had brought it after all....I missed a lot of experessions because of
cocking the film manually.  Shutter buttoon bouncing never bothered me.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I have my on and off days about using the R8 with a drive or not. But
99% of the time I use the winder after all. Now the M's are a
different story.

Slobodan Dimitrov