Subject: [Leica] Gallery update and a question
From: webmaster at sololeicas.com (Ed Albesi)
Date: Thu Apr 13 13:45:38 2006

Hi B.D.
They were taken at the Lagleyze Eye Hospital in Buenos Aires, one of
the two public ophthalmology hospitals of the city. I work there, so
I have the possibility of contacting every patient in the essay. At
this time, inn Argentina the law suit industry targets big time
doctors on medical malpractice. Doctors malpracticing photography can
be a great idea for lawyers, so it is better to have those
signatures. :-)

Best,

Ed

El 13/04/2006, a las 13:10, B. D. Colen escribi?: