Subject: [Leica] Photos
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Apr 13 05:12:06 2006

Rick,
I am glad you enjoyed it. In fact I still have to scan transparencies
from a couple of trips. They are all shot with Nikons, either with a
F100/180 f2.8/Provia 400 or D70/80-400VR combos. The rule for
photographing in Pench is that you are not allowed, under any
circumstances, to get off your vehicle, so you have to take things as
they come, and from the jeep tracks. I always shoot aperture priority
with spot metering as the range of light can be very wide in the jungle.
All the digital shots were taken at ISO 200-400, except the wild dogs
which were. at 800, and the VR (Vibration Reduction) was always on.
Cheers
Jayanand