Subject: [Leica] Chief execs who...KILL
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed Apr 12 15:55:28 2006

At 02:15 AM 4/12/06 -0400, Neal Friedenthal wrote:

>Bush 1 flew 58 combat missions in the Pacific during WWII, he was shot
down after completing a successful bombing mission on a Japanese radio
installation.  As his bombs hit their target I'm sure that
>he killed some of the enemy on that mission.  GHW Bush was the youngest
Navy aviator to serve during WWII and received the Distinguished Flying
cross for the mission that he had successfully
>completed when he was shot down.

Thanks, Neal, for the rapid correction to my earlier post.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

NEW FAX NUMBER:  +540-343-8505