Subject: [Leica] Why we photograph, artists who photograph, and HCB -goldenmean
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Apr 11 17:38:34 2006

Yah, but that one isn't rocket science. One of the first things I ask my
students is..."What's the most important part of the frame?" And when they
finish answering 'the center," 'the top,' the bottom,' etc., they get the
answer - the entire thing - edge to edge - that little piece of real estate
is all you have so make use of all of it.