Subject: [Leica] Dad pictures
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Apr 11 06:22:46 2006

On Apr 10, 2006, at 8:42 PM, Arche, Harvey wrote:

>  I owe a debt of gratitude to Kenneth for the first and third; I
> followed his advice about staying in one place until people got
> used to me being there with a camera.

My thanks for the kind words, Harvey.  :-)  And, I like your photos.

FWIW, speaking of Dad pictures, I've got several rolls of Tri-X shot
in my Dad's hospital room, just minutes before he died, though I
didn't know that would happen.  My youngest brother had arrived and I
wanted some shots of him.  I haven't processed these yet, and am
unsure about what to do with them when I do.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn