Subject: [Leica] Re: Touch typing keyboards
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Tue Apr 11 03:16:19 2006

try deck keyboards. pips, clack and lighted!
expensive, but the best keyboard I have used and most like the old clacky PC
keyboards.
It is on our 'public' computer in our kitchen and it seems to sell itself
when guests use it.
http://www.deckkeyboards.com/catalog/product_deck_ice.php?cPath=0_21&products_id=30

BTW - you can turn the glow up / down or off.

Eric