Subject: [Leica] Birthday weekend-
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Apr 10 15:37:56 2006

I found your perception interesting, Tina, because, in fact, most of the 18
family members with whom I spent the two days ignored me the entire time.
Don't forget, there were literally 18 adults and kids, which meant that
there were virtually always people in front of and behind me, which means
there were always people looking in my direction, but usually to talk to
someone else, or see something else. There were two kids who kept pestering
me, but otherwise, it was the usual.

Also, I find this kind of shoot fascinating. Granted, the locale isn't
exotic, and it is tiring work. But 1177 images later, I'm happy. And as
Susan Meiselas says - "far away is not a place." :-)

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Birthday weekend-)