Subject: [Leica] Seder
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Apr 8 16:04:43 2006

Tina,
You know, it is not how long you spend or how hard it is, it is the
results.  This is largely a perfect scene.  Mom looks pretty grim, the
daughter looks like it is more fun than a chore, and the refrigerator art
lets you know that this is a normal, happy family.  Really a very
informative image.

My only comment is that I would use the transform tool to square up the
refrigerator and the line of cabinets in the background.  My eye is drawn to
the vanishing point and away from the grouchy mom.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com