Subject: [Leica] Seder
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Apr 8 14:34:32 2006

PESO:

Just to show you guys that this project is not all fun and
games!!  Today I was substituting for another photographer and I
drove 45 minutes to the other side of Charlotte to photograph a
mother and daughter preparing their Seder meal.  I had imagined all
kinds of good food being prepared and told my husband I might be gone
all afternoon.  The mother opened two boxes of matzo ball mix, added
two eggs and two tablespoons of oil and let the daughter stir
it.  THAT WAS IT!!!  She said the mix had to sit in the refrigerator
overnight and they'd make the balls tomorrow but that was all they
were going to do for the Seder meal.  I drove 45 minutes back home
and downloaded 25 photos of a mother and daughter preparing matzo
ball mix.  Here's one:

http://www.pbase.com/image/58360306

Fun and games, right!

Tina