Subject: [Leica] eggleston
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Apr 7 17:41:37 2006

Well, I'll admit that it wouldn't surprise me to find Witkin on a list of
antiChrist suspects; that is one very, very, very strange dude. I might even
use the word sick. But, hey, art's art, right? :-) I admit I don't
understand the Eggleston antipathy. As I said, he's not my cup of tea, but
then some might say my tastes are pretty narrow and predictable.