Subject: [Leica] Alternate Whispering
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Apr 6 13:12:40 2006

Definitely the original, Tina- But this is a classic example of why
photographers shouldn't put captions on photos, except where required in
newspapers and magazines. Again, I don't see whispering; I don't see
religion; I don't see call to prayer- I see father and child. Yes, in a
photo story this image may say every one of those things - but you're
showing an individual image. Just put it up, and let it tell it's own story.
;-)