Subject: [Leica] Mall pictures
From: dr.chippendale at kontakt-mit-linsen.com (Dr. Chippendale)
Date: Thu Apr 6 11:33:09 2006

am 06.04.2006 16:49 Uhr schrieb Philippe Orlent unter
philippe.orlent@pandora.be:

> Welcome Christoph.
> I like the first one. At first I thought it was lens distortion, but
> it looks like it is architectural 'distortion'. Which of both is it?
This photo shows a look up at the balconies that appear in the other
pictures. They are curved, and the lens I used in this one (Elmarit 28 mm)
is not causing much distortion, I think.
Anyway, thanks for looking!
Christoph