Subject: [Leica] Mall pictures
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Apr 6 08:08:29 2006

Christoph -  Welcome.  There's nothing like a
super-wide for drama is there?   I like the
second of these the best because of the way the
forms lead the eye into the distance.  The last
one, at least for me, is too complex.  I'm not
sure what I'm supposed to be looking at.

Thanks for the look.  Keep 'em coming.