Subject: [Leica] WWII veteran (OT Gear)
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Apr 6 09:07:58 2006

Nick:

One of the golden rules of photographic story telling is to do just
that, namely tell a story. To rely on an image which requires an
explanation to make it understood misses the point completely.  In all
honesty, your rationale seems to take the point well past breakage and
then some. Ted has had more than his share of fine portraits published
all over the world. I'd consider that and maybe try and learn a bit from
him.

Walt

.