Subject: [Leica] New Panasonic/Leica
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 2 08:37:51 2006

In a message dated 4/2/2006 8:48:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:
On the flip side, if you could find a D200 Nikon with whatever kit lens is
available snap it up, I have seen just the body go for $1800 U.S. as it is
virtually unobtainable just now.  Nikon keeps sending out various kits in
very small quantities: today you can find one with the 18-200, tommorrow it
is with the 18-70.

I just bought a D200 yesterday, the last one the dealer had, he had 30 a
week
ago and they are going like hotcakes.  I paid $2399 for body and 18 - 200
kit
lens.  Nice package.

Gene

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] New Panasonic/Leica)