Subject: [Leica] playing with my new toy
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Apr 2 07:02:05 2006

With all respect to you, Gary, unfortunately, given Doug's unparalleled
skill and experience as a wildlife photographer, and the marked differences
in viewfinders between Leica SLR bodies and an E330, the only way to fairly
compare the two lenses would be to have either one of you - or both - use
the Leica lens and the Olympus lens on the E-330 body and then compare
Doug's Leica v Olympus, and yours. But having seen the results produced by
the fast, long Olympus teles, I have no doubt one would be hard-pressed to
see a difference in images shot under comparable circumstances.