Subject: [Leica] Going to make the leap to DSLR Question
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Apr 1 08:42:32 2006

I'm a Nikonian, so I'm not objective, but the D200 seems to be a
well appointed camera at pretty good price. In particular, the VF
is supposed to be big and bright enough to be suitable for manual
focus, and she'll meter nicely with AI lenses - the two features that
most interest me.

They're sort of scarce, and since I'm in no hurry, I am waiting
until I can fondle one in person before making a purchase.

Regarding RAW conversion, Nikon Capture works very well
and it also lets one shoot tethered to a PC.

Scott