Subject: [Leica] Back in the saddle with Leicas, sort of
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Apr 1 08:32:26 2006

Yes, IMHO, the current 90/2.8 rocks. Great performance, good
bokeh, right size and weight, right price, and I acually like the built in
shade  :-)  I really need to shoot with her more once I get the .72
back from DAG.

Heck, I just need to shoot more, period.

Mid april, I'm spending a week off season in the Outer Banks.
Shouldn't be much more to do there but eat and take lots of cliche'd
pictures of the sand and surf :-)

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Message from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Back in the saddle with Leicas, sort of)