Subject: [Leica] Don't want to stress you, Jeffery
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Mar 31 21:01:43 2006

Just keep working at it, keep it alive.

Your PDF files shouldn't have to be too big, unless you're thinking a
big book (physically). 300DPI images should be enough for just about
any publication. Even at 600 they don't get too big.

I think your work would be better in book form (contrasted with only
an exhibit, like this guy is doing). Hope you have time to keep
working at it. At some point you'll get to the tasks that aren't
photography per se (but they actually are, they just have a more
background position, low profile): editing, collecting, layout,
planning, administration ... brrr ...

Daniel