Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti)
Date: Fri Mar 31 12:25:07 2006

"Tough job?  No one forced uneducated thugs who can't take the pressure or
responsibility to take the jobs. "

Truer words were never spoken. "To serve and protect" usually refers to
themselves.
Part of the problem is that cops are given virtually absolute powers and one
has to spend thousands to prove police brutality.
Where is a camcorder when you need one?
JC