Subject: [Leica] My PAW Wk13
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Thu Mar 30 01:51:24 2006

Okay, Philippe, I believe you are right about that flag post: It is in place
only when the helicopter is anchored to the pad. And maybe you are also
right about the initials on the tail - I overlooked the name of the frigate.

Thanks for your clarification as regards taking and making pictures.

Best regards

Mads

p.s. Merlins are gradually moving in now to replace the Sikorsky S-61
helicopters in the Royal Danish Air Force.