Subject: [Leica] two more
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Mar 29 21:48:54 2006

Douglas Herr showed:
> from Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, east of San Diego:
> > the Verdin is unique to the desert southwest:
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/remizidae/verd00.html
> > while the Orange-crowned Warbler (orange of crown not always visible) is
> >  > >a migrant:
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/parulidae/ocwa00.html

Hi Doug,
Beautiful, both of them. When the first opened I thought, "WOW! Doug sure
has that DMR thing working beautifully with results like this!" However, the
colour and subject looked much better than film. That was my first
re-action.

Then second image the same, blown away again.:-)

Then I saw this line....>>"both: SL2, 560 f/6.8 + 1.4x APO, Provia 400F"<<

As I was so sure they were DMR images from what everyone is saying about
it's fantastic results.One has to wonder then, are the DMR results even
better than these 2 photographs on Provia 400F?

ted

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] two more)