Subject: [Leica] Forget A couple of shots...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Mar 29 17:55:15 2006

B. D. Colen showed and said::

> And get a gander - This is the photo I will forever show to my students as
> the reason why we should never leave home without a camera.
>
> Yah, I know, it's not Leica sharp - there's some slight camera shake: Big
> whoop. :-)
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album333/CIA_ReviewCourse<<<<<<

Hi B.D.,
> Yah, I know, it's not Leica sharp - there's some slight camera shake: Big
> whoop. :-)<<<<<

And like you I'll give it another, "who cares it isn't leica sharp!" :-)
it's a neat moment captured with such a great meaning. Imagined or not, to
three little letters that have such meaning to those of us in the western
world.

Imagine seeing this and not having a camera for such easy pickings! :-)
You'd hate yourself for days seeing this and not being able to do a damn
thing about it!

Good one mon ami. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Forget A couple of shots...)