Subject: [Leica] Old Circus days
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 29 18:05:29 2006

In the U.S.A., circus performers often include some folks who would rather
not have their picture taken and whose pictures are probably already on
display in the Post Office. I tried to photograph an open market in "Little
Viet Nam" in New Orleans East. None of them wanted me anywhere near them,
probably because they were suspicious of my motives. It's good to see that
Luis was able to gain the confidence of those circus performers.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com