Subject: [Leica] Re:New Orleans photos--no\w Jeffery 50's
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 29 13:56:58 2006

I've got three Russian Elmar copies, all of which are a bit dirty. I should
shoot a test roll on a forgiving day and see how they perform. I've just
finished a roll taken with a 50/1.5 Sonnar, and will try to develop it
tonight if I can get my mother-in-law out of the kitchen.

I'm monitoring the 50/3.5 Elmars on ebay. There are several clean ones, but
I would prefer to get one from a dealer.