Subject: [Leica] #053
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Mar 28 07:46:03 2006

Graham - Nice shot.  There's something wonderfully anachronistic
about the still dormant reeds combined with all those puffy clouds.
The shot says Spring is in the air and offers the promise of Summer.

Wish I was there.  Were just now getting the first hints of better
weather.  I saw my first crocus this morning and the weather folks
are promising us 60 F later in the week