Subject: [Leica] 15mm Obsession?
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Mar 28 08:46:47 2006

I can't seem to get the damn lens off my camera.  There's just so
much to use it for.  I was using Fuji Superia 1600 in an indoor
exposure test and these are the last few frames from the roll.  One
thing I learned is that this film hates underexposure.  It gets real
grainy in dark areas fast.  I used Noise Ninja on all of these.

Lincoln Center Parking Garage
http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/1_32_0059_web

Midtown
http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/1_35_0062_web

Midtown Alternate - I left this one in color though you're going to
be hard pressed to tell it.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/1_36_0063_web

Comments welcome as always.
--