Subject: [Leica] arche's PAW 3-26
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Mar 27 08:17:05 2006

Hi Arche,
The stack looks like an interesting subject to explore
photographically, but I'm not sure that this photo is the best one
can do with it.
It might be one of those cases where stepping in a bit more (or
stepping back) would have made it better. Now it's just in between IMO.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 26-mrt-06, om 23:27 heeft Arche, Harvey het volgende geschreven: