Subject: [Leica] arche's PAW 3-26
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Mon Mar 27 15:04:55 2006

Hey Philippe-
Yeah, I'm not real happy with it, but it was the best of a bad shoot. I
think I needed a sky hook : ) Who was it that always arranged in advance to
have a ladder available at his assignments, Eisenstadt?
I am much happier about my M3, which came back today from a trip to CRR
Luton to have the prisms re-cemented. The RF/VF is so bright I think it
might glow in the dark, but that may be my grin.
Always, thanks for looking and commenting.
Arche